Z87X-OC
CPU
i5-4690K OC 4.4 Ghz
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi all,
I have been there for a while, and I admit I haven't practiced a lot recently, so I need your help.
Here is the case.

My main drive is encrypted with filevault
I applied Clover r4586 update
And in the same time... I applied OSX 10.11.6 update.

Because of clover I went into a blackscreen (some EFI file behing removed apparently, so I followed the instructions here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-deletes-osxaptiofix3drv-64-efi.255174/page-2) and I ended up manually copying OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi from a USB stick.

I took OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi from someone in the thread.

Now I still cannot boot, here is the full transcript of the verbose when I either try to boot from the "standard" drive (for booting) or the "update" drive (for applying updates):

full

Could anyone point me in the right direction to fix this... ? I do not have a backup USB key, but I have a timemachine so I'm not afraid for my data.

Thank you for any help you could provide!

@nouxtywe, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

just in case someone ends up on that thread, I just added AsAmiShim.efi in EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI to make my keyboard operational, as well as the standards EFI files for encrypted drives in Clover Configurator.

Attachments

• AsAmiShim.efi
    28 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back