Graphics
HD 62p
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi!

So I just installed Sierra 10.12.2 on my HP 15-d038dx, and everyhing was okay until I tried to install network kext for WIFI. I followed FAQ guide with "toledaARPT.kext" and after reboot wifi icon was on. I connected to my home network and used it for like 10 minutes and then it disconnected. When I was going to reconnect there was NO networks at all. So is there a fix for this?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot at Jan 21 00-31-16.png
    Screenshot at Jan 21 00-31-16.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 518
Hi!

So I just installed Sierra 10.12.2 on my HP 15-d038dx, and everyhing was okay until I tried to install network kext for WIFI. I followed FAQ guide with "toledaARPT.kext" and after reboot wifi icon was on. I connected to my home network and used it for like 10 minutes and then it disconnected. When I was going to reconnect there was NO networks at all. So is there a fix for this?

Thanks in advance

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back