i5-4570
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok. So i posted a thread earlier dealing with airplay issues. In my quest to figure this out, I inadvertently changed graphics enabler to Yes in my boot.plist. Stupidly thinking maybe my card wasn't fully accelerated. I have a NVIDIA Geforce 740 and now my computer will boot up but when it enters to my desktop it's a blank screen. i've tried booting -x and get the same thing. I've tried -x GraphicsEnabler=No and still get the same thing. I'm running 10.9.5 but can't seem to find my unibeast stick that has 4.0.2 on it and only have a stick that has 5.0.2 on it as I was preparing to updated to 10.10 soon. So when I try and boot from my unibeast 5.0.2 drive I get a Mach_Kernel warning. I'm guessing that is because i'm trying to boot into Mavericks with a Yosemite unibeast stick.

Is there any way that I can change my boot.plist at the time of booting? I tried booting verbose and get same thing. Booting -F gives me the same result. I've tried to look for an archived copy of unibeast 4.0.2 on the site but can't seem to find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Solved It:

Apparently I misunderstood the directions for booting with GraphicsEnabler=No. I was putting into the boot line -x GraphicsEnabler=No. Not knowing those were two separate commands. Was able to boot back in and change my chamelon.boot.plist files successfully. Had to walk away and play with the kids in order to figure that stupid mistake.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back