Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z490-G Gaming (Wi-Fi)
CPU
Intel Core i5-10600
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 630
Hi.
I'm trying to install Big Sur on my PC (see account hardware). I use OpenCore 0.7.6 and the Dortania guide for desktop Comet Lake config.
I select Install macOS Big Sur (external) in OC menu. When the Apple logo is going to appear the screen gets black (no video signal).

What I tried:
1) AAPL,ig-platform-id 07009B3E and 00009B3E
2) BigSur and Catalina
3) iMac20,1 and iMac19,1

Attachments:
- EFI folder (removed)
- last loading screen

Please, help. Thanks.

P.S. It doesn't let me add another build into signature.

Attachments

• IMG_2708.jpg
    IMG_2708.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Thanks Bro:clap::headbang:....I am using Asus B360M-A Core i3 8100 with onboard HDMI...
Whenever i tried to install Big Sur using OC 0.7.8 it goes blank after verifying base system DMG.
I have tried to change the platform ID..SM Bios, Infact also inject SMbus data under device properties,but screen goes Black every time.
I was about to give up on Big sur:cry: and going back to Mojave,(I was planning to buy mac mini 6,1 available in my office for 10K Rupees)but then i reached here.
Since i have now big sur installed just want to try can that will i get Display only on HDMI OR not!

Thanks once a again.

I had this issue - Absolutely crazy, it was just the cable. I was wondering what in the heck was going on with my installer as it had the black screen (DELL 3630, OC089, Montery installer) - in my case I had a DVI-> HDMI adapter. Turns out this was the culprit - it is not GOOD ENOUGH to have an adapter, you need an actual DVI cable attached and monitor signal! Just posting this in case anyone needs the headups on adapters.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back