Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello Friends :)
Today i'm writing this post because i try to install Hackintosh (Mavericks) on my ASUS Desctop PC.
But when i boot from my USB, i get an Apple Boot Logo and after a while my Screen gets black!
I tried many bootflags but it stuck every time after that Boot Logo.

My System is the ASUS CM6630_CM6730_CM6830. Desctop PC

CPU: Intel Core i5 2320 @3.00 GHz
Mainboard: CM6630_CM6730_CM6830 by ASUS
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 530 by ASUS
RAM/Memory: 1x4 Gb A-Data Technology and 1x4 GB Kingston, both DDR3 and 1333MHz

I hope i get help and the right BootFlags for my PC :)

Thanks Guys!

I'm having a similar problem. I already have a fully functioning 10.8 Installation and I could even install and test 10.9.2. After I've updated my (Mac App Store) OS X installation file to the latest version 1.3.42 I get a black screen after apple boot logo. Everything else still works (so no kernel panic or anything else), because I could CMD + Q and enter to restart the machine...

Of course. As I've said, I already have a fully functioning system. With the same configs and even with the clover I have the same result. I could reverse my OS X install image to a previous version (thanks to time machine). With that Image I don't have that information. And no, it wasn't a corrupt image, since I could install that usb installer on my macbook pro perfectly. Strange...

Hi all I have the same problem. My computer works fine with the latest version of Maverics and all occurred when updating the MultiBeast 6.3.

My configuration is GA-B75M-D3H i5 3570, NIVIDIA-1GI GV-N210SL when installing the first time boot with GraphicsEnabler = Yes. But this no longer works. No proceeds of the black screen. Already several probe sequences code but without success.

I need urgent help because I can not work with my tidy.

Thanks for the help.

in your boot disk, in S/L/E, remove all the NV*.kext files and pop them somewhere safe.

this should get you to the installer.

MacJunk de Hola GRACIAS POR do Respuesta el Problema es Que No Puedo Acceder al Escritorio. Despues de la Pantalla de la manzana Pantalla de Arranque sí Fits negro y no avanza es imposible. Mi Equipo funcionó a la perfección realizada Hasta Que actualice la version Más Reciente de MultiBeast 6.3 estafa La última version de Maverics. gracias por tu assistance Sugerencia Alguna. : Roll2 :: Roll2 :: loco :: loco:

Hello, someone could help me with my problem I'm a little desperate, I see all the possible solutions on the forum but without success and need to work with my computer. :(:(

Thank you

Hello All

I'm newby. I'm trying to install my first Hackintosh. I'm trying to use Maverick and Latest UniBeast 4.0.
I have blank screen after Apple Logo. I was try GraphicsEnabler=Yes and GraphicsEnabler=No switchs. This doesn't helps.
Can anybody help me to resolve that?

I use ASUS p5k + Intel Core2Duo Q6600 + Nvidia 210 Graphics card.

I think problem is in videocard. I want to buy Nvidia GT640 and try with it. Does that helps? Or I need to choose another video card.

Thanks

Hello All

I'm newby. I'm trying to install my first Hackintosh. I'm trying to use Maverick and Latest UniBeast 4.0.
I have blank screen after Apple Logo. I was try GraphicsEnabler=Yes and GraphicsEnabler=No switchs. This doesn't helps.
Can anybody help me to resolve that?

I use ASUS p5k + Intel Core2Duo Q6600 + Nvidia 210 Graphics card.

I think problem is in videocard. I want to buy Nvidia GT640 and try with it. Does that helps? Or I need to choose another video card.

Thanks

Finally I was able to start Nvidia 210 with this kext: http://www.hackintoshosx.com/files/file/472-asus-geforce-gt-210/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back