Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UP5-TH
CPU
3.91 ghx
Graphics
ASUS STRIX GTX960 2GB
Hi all,

I have installed a BLACKMAGIC INTENISTY PRO capture card into my Hackintosh, but it only seems to see the HDMI input, and not any of the analogue inputs.

It also does not see the MEDIA EXPRESS program, sating "Blackmagic Hardware could not be found in your system"

The card itself is also not showing up in my SYSTEM REPORT in the PCI Cards section (?)

I have installed all the latest drivers from BLACKMAGIC but am at a bit of a loss as to why this is behaving this way.

Does anyone have any experience of these cards, or what the concerns may be?

All help gladly received

Regards

PHIL M

SYSTEM :

4.30 GHz Intel Core i7
16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3
Startup - SSD 128GB
MOBO - GIGABYTE Z68 XP-UD3
Geforce GTX480 1536MB

Dear Phil,

I have the card installed in my system 1 (see signature) and analog input (here S/Video) worked for me out of the box.
I have installed the latest Desktop Video 9.6.1 and Mac OS 10.7.4.
Couldn't test HDMI yet due to lack of equipment.

I don't have a section for PCIe cards in the system report, so cannot see the card there. I would not expect it to show up under PCI, since this is the legacy interface.

Have you checked the obvious, like full insertion and proper seating of the card ?
Did you change base clock to over clock ? Usually this screws up PCIe timing.
Which slot did you use? I recommend PCIEx1_2 or PCIEx1_3, the PCIEx8 slot steels PCIe lanes from the graphics card in the PCIx16 slot.

hello
I also found Blackmagic INTENISTY PRO capture card in my Hatskintosh, but the map does not appear in my system report under PCI cards. I also installed the driver from BLACKMAGIC - DesktopVideo_9.6.7. With Final Cut Pro works well with this card has HDMI audio and video.

But after installing the card stopped running program DaVinci Resolve-9? Who knows why?
May need to register the card in DSDT, and the card appeared in my system report under PCI cards and how to do it?

i Have this card and although it doesn't show in the system report it works perfect, Did you select the inputs and outputs your going to use in SYSTEM PREFERENCES, there should be a black magic icon in there so you can configure the card.

Hi all,

I have installed a BLACKMAGIC INTENISTY PRO capture card into my Hackintosh, but it only seems to see the HDMI input, and not any of the analogue inputs.

It also does not see the MEDIA EXPRESS program, sating "Blackmagic Hardware could not be found in your system"

The card itself is also not showing up in my SYSTEM REPORT in the PCI Cards section (?)

I have installed all the latest drivers from BLACKMAGIC but am at a bit of a loss as to why this is behaving this way.

All help gladly received

Regards

PHIL M

SYSTEM :

4.30 GHz Intel Core i7
16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3
Startup - SSD 128GB
Geforce GTX480 1536MB

Same here.
My Intensity Pro works OK but doesn't show up under the PCI Cards tab in the system profile.

I do have an audio issue with the card using FCPX .6 under ML 10.8.2
But no-one else seems be using this combination...yet

The same for me. Final cut 7 recognized Intensity Pro. But no listing about card in system info. Avid Media Composer did not recognized it. And the same problem with Resolve 9.
Don't know how add card to SYSTEM REPORT in the PCI Cards section.

I still couldn't get my Intensity Pro 4K card to work.

It seems when I tried installing into the PCie lane, the Clover bootup took ages and sometimes an error message appear. It once manage to boot in normally, updated the firmware (when a pop-up message appears) and restart and till now, it will not boot. Yes, I have installed the BM drivers and it appears in my System Pref.

If I took it the card out, Clover boots as normal. Somehow, there are some clover configs I should set or my BIOS. I'm running out of ideas.

Any advise would be great.

p/s on the same PCIe x4 lane, I use to have a USB3/firewire hub which works well. So, I just did a swap to test if Intensity works or not.

Motherboard: GA-Z87M-D3H
PCie x16 - GTX 760
PCIe x4 - Blackmagic Intensity Pro 4K

Hi all,

All help gladly received

Regards

PHIL M

SYSTEM :

4.30 GHz Intel Core i7
16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3
Startup - SSD 128GB
Geforce GTX480 1536MB

I know this is a LONG time ago, but did you ever work this out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back