Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170-D3H-F3-Clover
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
GTX 970
Hello,
after updating to Mojave my third monitor stopped working. It isn't seen by MacOS. Better said, the port isn't seen.
I have GTX970, ports:
- HDMI (connected monitor 1 - working)
- DisplayPort 1 (connected monitor 2 - working)
- DisplayPort 2 (connected monitor 3 - not-working)
- DisplayPort 3 (not-connected - not-working)
- and two DVI ports, not-connected

If I switch monitor 3 and monitor 2 connection, it of course works for monitor 3, cause it is connected to DisplayPort 1, which works.

I have nvidia drivers installed. Graphics section in my config.plist is following:
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>ATI</key>
<false/>
<key>Intel</key>
<true/>
<key>NVidia</key>
<false/>
</dict>
<key>NvidiaSingle</key>
<false/>
</dict>
I've also tried setting Video Ports to "6", but nothing has changed.
I've also seen somewhere, that I have to have CSM in BIOS enabled. Changed it to Enable, nothing has changed.

Please if someone has a workaround, I'd be really glad! <3

Hello,
after updating to Mojave my third monitor stopped working. It isn't seen by MacOS. Better said, the port isn't seen.
I have GTX970, ports:
- HDMI (connected monitor 1 - working)
- DisplayPort 1 (connected monitor 2 - working)
- DisplayPort 2 (connected monitor 3 - not-working)
- DisplayPort 3 (not-connected - not-working)
- and two DVI ports, not-connected

If I switch monitor 3 and monitor 2 connection, it of course works for monitor 3, cause it is connected to DisplayPort 1, which works.

I have nvidia drivers installed. Graphics section in my config.plist is following:
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>ATI</key>
<false/>
<key>Intel</key>
<true/>
<key>NVidia</key>
<false/>
</dict>
<key>NvidiaSingle</key>
<false/>
</dict>
I've also tried setting Video Ports to "6", but nothing has changed.
I've also seen somewhere, that I have to have CSM in BIOS enabled. Changed it to Enable, nothing has changed.

Please if someone has a workaround, I'd be really glad! <3
There are no Nvidia web drivers for your GPU in Mojave. You are lucky you even get 2 monitors working.

There are no Nvidia web drivers for your GPU in Mojave. You are lucky you even get 2 monitors working.

That's the weird thing, if I look at top right corner into Nvidia icon, I have Nvidia Drivers running and selected (but I know, that they're not working, cause of choppy animations and no acceleration).
I was just curious, if there is a possibility to have 3rd monitor running.

OK, weirdest thing has just happened to me. I Re-booted my Hackintosh (done absolutely nothing to fix my issue! Just reboot to get my LAN working after sleep wake up). And third monitor has started working!!! WT*? I don't have an explanation for that, I've done nothing to get it working and haven't expected it at all.
Take a look at yourself.
6971D1h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back