Contribute
Register

Black Screen with MacPro 6,1 or iMac 15 or iMac 17 System Definition

i've same GTX and problem like you. let me try to change to PEG this night. now im not at home :D
If you do change to peg can you show us ? Or post a link to a guide ? I’m having the same issue , all ports work except dvi

If you do change to peg can you show us ? Or post a link to a guide ? I’m having the same issue , all ports work except dvi
Nvm I found it

Since I decided change SMSBios from iMac14,2 to Mac pro6,1, Black Screen issue came.
Thanks shilohh for this great tutorial

Btw "change config1 to none" and ssdt patch didn't work for my hac, only Lilu and NvidiaGraphicFixup work.

Helo
I need Help with my build 1
I lost my mind with the black Screen issue :banghead:
I' ve installed Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext in L/E and CLOVER/kext /Other
Always the black screen ➧ I press Command + Control + Eject to reboot (that works every time)
I can boot without nvidia driver by unchecking the "Nvidia Webdriver" checkbox during the boot in the Clover Options ➧ Graphic injector.
In Info System I see that Lilu.kext is Loaded ....
I really want to learn what I'm missing here :)
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• config.plist
    14.7 KB · Views: 308
after the boot it end with the black screen
I unplug the screen (HDMI) and plug it back ➧ it works.
Next boot it works without unplug&plug

Someone has any explanation ? !!!
Thanks

Ive installed the gtx 970 Nvidia driver without touching sip in clover config. I installed 10.13.1 using multibeast and I installed the nvidia boot flag. Now I can log onto my Hackintosh via screen sharing on my MBP and I can see my graphics card installed, drivers activated, 4gb ram. When I put the Lilu.Kext (1.2.1) and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.Kext (1.2.0) in /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other. Then when I restart the computer after it boots the screen is black and I can't even log in via screen sharing. So I went back and deleted both Kexts from the other folder and then the computer boots up to black screen but I can log in via screen sharing. Can anyone help me?

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.5 KB · Views: 321
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 2.35.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 2.35.35 AM.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 281
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 3.18.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 3.18.19 AM.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 284
Did a clean install, got the Nvidia drivers working, then at the black screen I did screen sharing via my MacBook pro, then installed AGDPfix app. Then did a restart and is the same issue as mentioned above.

KEXTS INSTALLED

KEXTS NOT INSTALLED

Last edited:
Hello Guys,
I have a ASUS GTX 960.
I check every SMBIOS (15.., 17.. 6,2..14,1..14,2 but nothing will work.
DVI is working fine, but HDMI every time black screen.

Nothing works for me.. what can I do more?

Hello Guys,
I have a ASUS GTX 960.
I check every SMBIOS (15.., 17.. 6,2..14,1..14,2 but nothing will work.
DVI is working fine, but HDMI every time black screen.

Nothing works for me.. what can I do more?
the same and with my 960. only DVI. and thats from High Sierra. on Sierra DP working just fine

Back