Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello Team

I Am stuck at black screen while updating to 10.15.1 Catalina today and I find no luck as of now cause it not letting time to boot to the normal system also if I choose my ssd also and please help what can be done in this anyway I can work out with this my system configuration is

Motherboard : Gigabyte Designare
Process : Intel i9-9900K
Ram: G-Skill Trident 16x2 RGB 3200 MHz
Graphic card: Amd Radeon rx 580

Please help me to get back to normal system it’s there any boot option that can help me to fix this issue please help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,067
Boot with -x -v -f args in Clover, this will get you to the desktop. Then update WhateverGreen to 1.3.4 available from post #4 on this page:

I used Hackingtool to install the Kext

Well I am only getting these options I am not getting -f argument in Clover please help me with that as I tried installing the weg in safe mode also but not able to do so as it’s not allowing me to do

Boot with -x -v -f args in Clover, this will get you to the desktop. Then update WhateverGreen to 1.3.4 available from post #4 on this page:

I used Hackingtool to install the Kext

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,748
At the clover boot screen, press space, and disable WEG loading in the kexts section. That worked for me. Then it will boot and you can change WEG to the latest version.

I am getting kernel panic on the screen now stuck with it now no option is working for me.

At the clover boot screen, press space, and disable WEG loading in the kexts section. That worked for me. Then it will boot and you can change WEG to the latest version.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 670
updated WhateverGreen, OK

Did it boot before the update?
(You haven’t tried every single option because the one that works hasn’t been tried :thumbup:)

Yes it’s was working perfectly fine before update and please share the option that I had not tried yet that would be a great help. Please share the post link so that it can be recovered to normal one
Did it boot before the update?
(You haven’t tried every single option because the one that works hasn’t been tried :thumbup:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back