Contribute
Register

Black screen when booting with Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright I installed everything loaded up fine, still laggy. though. To boot up I needed to use the FakeID: 0x25561458

alright I installed everything loaded up fine, still laggy. though. To boot up I needed to use the FakeID: 0x25561458

FakeID for what??

Try booting with attached config.plist (keep backup of your original one)

Attachments

• config.plist
    4 KB · Views: 183
I'm doing to post installation right now. And in options and Graphics Injections the FakeID there i looked up my GPU's ID.

I'm doing to post installation right now. And in options and Graphics Injections the FakeID there i looked up my GPU's ID.

I think no fake id injection required for your card. What is the Device ID showing under Graphics/Displays ?? (Better post a screen shot/photo)

Have you tried booting with the attached config.plist on post#24

Try the config.plist after post installation and keep your bootable USB untouched for troubleshooting/reinstallation.

That config file just gives me a black screen with or without the FakeID put in. I put it into my HDD and booted from there as well.

Graphics/Display menu: http://i.imgur.com/SjsPONF.jpg

That config file just gives me a black screen with or without the FakeID put in. I put it into my HDD and booted from there as well.

Graphics/Display menu: http://i.imgur.com/SjsPONF.jpg

From where you got this fake id?? You remove the fake id and boot. Then post a screen shot of Graphics/Displays.

From where you got this fake id?? You remove the fake id and boot. Then post a screen shot of Graphics/Displays.

I was linked to it. I'll try booting without the ID

I didn't put the FakeID into any config file i just type it in manually

EDIT: still getting a black screen. When I boot without FakeID The apple logo stops ¼ of the way then I get a screen from my monitor that says can't find input, then I get the black screen

I was linked to it. I'll try booting without the ID

I didn't put the FakeID into any config file i just type it in manually

You don't required that as the card have native support (If the device id of the card is 683B)

EDIT: still getting a black screen. When I boot without FakeID The apple logo stops ¼ of the way then I get a screen from my monitor that says can't find input, then I get the black screen

It may because of the wrong FB (Frame Buffer) selection.

Check and update what is showing on clover boot loader screen under Options > Graphics Injector Menu > FB Name> ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back