Graphics
MSI GTX 970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, whenever I try to boot into my USB for first time installation of el Capitan the screen goes black/dark grey, I've tried doing the boot flags -v and -x but both come up with "+++++++++" and so on. Any help is greatly appreciated and I am on unibeast 6.1 thanks in advance.

SPECS:
B85M-DS3H Mobo
Intel i5-4690k
Amd Asus r7 260x
1tb hdd
8gb of ram

So im pretty new to the world of hackintosh and I've tried looking up this issue but can't seem to find any solution, any help is greatly appreciated if you need any more info let me know.

Hi, whenever I try to boot into my USB for first time installation of el Capitan the screen goes black/dark grey, I've tried doing the boot flags -v and -x but both come up with "+++++++++" and so on. Any help is greatly appreciated and I am on unibeast 6.1 thanks in advance.

SPECS:
B85M-DS3H Mobo
Intel i5-4690k
Amd Asus r7 260x
1tb hdd
8gb of ram

So im pretty new to the world of hackintosh and I've tried looking up this issue but can't seem to find any solution, any help is greatly appreciated if you need any more info let me know.

I'm having the same issue. Could be very helpful if someone can give some advice.

Running into the same issue with Unibeast 6.1. 6.0.1 is working fine however.

Same problem here as well. 6.01 working ok but 6.1 results in black screen.

Running into the same issue with Unibeast 6.1. 6.0.1 is working fine however.

Same problem here as well. 6.01 working ok but 6.1 results in black screen.

I've gotten it to semi-work on 6.0.1, but now when i try to boot from clover without usb it goes to a black screen and doesn't do anything again? but when i boot from the usb it works just fine? i'm so lost hahah :banghead:

Same thing here. Get the plusses across the screen and nothing else happens.

I've got the same problem as well guy's. It's not looking good.

Ok, I've got it working now at last. Found some info on another site - here's what I did...

1) Format USB flash drive again and redid Unibeast installation from scratch.

2) Run Clover Configurator and open config from USB EFI partition. Go to 'Install Drivers' and click on 'OsxAptioFix2Drv'.

3) Reboot and run USB installation (use nv_disable=1 if needed).

When installation was done I ran post-installation tools, audio etc. However, when I tried to boot from hard drive I got the black screen again so I booted from USB stick into El Capitan, downloaded official Clover (latest version is r3320) from Sourceforge and installed it to the main drive making sure 'OsxAptioFix2Drv' (under 'Drivers64UEFI) was ticked. This did the trick and El Capitan booted fine.

Ok, I've got it working now at last. Found some info on another site - here's what I did...

2) Run Clover Configurator and open config from USB EFI partition. Go to 'Install Drivers' and click on 'OsxAptioFix2Drv'.

When installation was done I ran post-installation tools, audio etc. However, when I tried to boot from hard drive I got the black screen again so I booted from USB stick into El Capitan, downloaded official Clover (latest version is r3320) from Sourceforge and installed it to the main drive making sure 'OsxAptioFix2Drv' (under 'Drivers64UEFI) was ticked. This did the trick and El Capitan booted fine.

Will try this, thanks!

That worked! (Thanks alot) But now i've got another problem haha, i've got pretty sluggish performance and lines on my screen every now and then, thinking its gpu related, also looked up this and have yet to find a solution, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back