i7-6700
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi All,

I'm unable to boot into Sierra at all. I can boot into clover no problem, it loads all verbose text without any panics. You know the way it does that flicker after all of that & then the Apple logo appears with the loading bar and straight onto the login screen? Well this screen just stays black.....and after about 5 minutes I can see the curser but nothing else. Just a black screen.
The graphics card is a GT 730. I have tried booting using safe mode, nv_disable=1 & have even tried using the onboard graphics (I've changed the plist settings for this accordingly, disabling inject nvidia & setting the ID & platform to 19128086/19120000>

I am unable to get PR files but I do have an old one if that helps.

This isn't my machine, it is a colleagues.

Any help appreciated. CPU is i7 6700K, Graphics card is ASUS GT 730.

Attachments

• debug_19436.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 100
  • 19436.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 98
@TheGimp, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have multiple systems add them to your signature or build signature.

Ok I have that saved now. I've also just remembered that I did create PR files just before this issue started. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, with the black screen & the cursor visible, the monitor enters sleep mode after a minute or two. Then when I touch the mouse or keyboard, the monitor wakes up to a black screen with the cursor again.

Attachments

• debug_5025.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back