Graphics
Nvidia GForce GTX 465
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello friends, excuse my English please I am writing for a problem that I have with my sony Vaio hackintosh. I just installed Yosemite, it was not difficult and I did not have to use any bootflag other than -v.
When the installation finished rebooting the computer without any boot flag, everything was fine until the screen went black. The solution to that was to enter with the bootflag -s and write the commands=
fsck -fy
Mount -uw /
Grafix backup all
Reboot.

When starting the screen it was also black, but the solution to that was to boot the computer with the bootflags npci = 0x2000 -v -f -x GraphicsEnabler = Yes.

Once inside the system and finishing to configure my account, I look in the root directory for the Backup folder with kexts, but now I do not know which kexts to install, because the first time I reinstalled them all and rebooted, again have the black screen. So now I need to know which ones I should and should not install in order to have graphic acceleration and avoid the black screen.
Sony Vaio SVE141L11U
Intel Core i3-3110M 2,40GHz
Intel HD Graphics 4000
4Gb Ram
Thank you so much

Moved to Laptop Support.

Hello friends, excuse my English please I am writing for a problem that I have with my sony Vaio hackintosh. I just installed Yosemite, it was not difficult and I did not have to use any bootflag other than -v.
When the installation finished rebooting the computer without any boot flag, everything was fine until the screen went black. The solution to that was to enter with the bootflag -s and write the commands=
fsck -fy
Mount -uw /
Grafix backup all
Reboot.

When starting the screen it was also black, but the solution to that was to boot the computer with the bootflags npci = 0x2000 -v -f -x GraphicsEnabler = Yes.

Once inside the system and finishing to configure my account, I look in the root directory for the Backup folder with kexts, but now I do not know which kexts to install, because the first time I reinstalled them all and rebooted, again have the black screen. So now I need to know which ones I should and should not install in order to have graphic acceleration and avoid the black screen.
Sony Vaio SVE141L11U
Intel HD Graphics 4000
4Gb Ram
Thank you so much

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Thanx Rehabman, i see this guide but dont solve my specific problem that is AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext. When reinstall that kext the screen turns Black when reboot. I dont know how edit this kext to fix the problem because y have
Intel HD Graphics 4000
and i dont know how can made that this kext works with this graphics
Thanx very much in advance

Thanx Rehabman, i see this guide but dont solve my specific problem that is AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext. When reinstall that kext the screen turns Black when reboot. I dont know how edit this kext to fix the problem because y have
Intel HD Graphics 4000
and i dont know how can made that this kext works with this graphics
Thanx very much in advance

You should not be installing any AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext. It is provided by Apple from the OS X installer.

You should not be installing any AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext. It is provided by Apple from the OS X installer.
Ok thanx so much best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back