Contribute
Register

Black screen on Internal Display, UHD 620, Big Sur

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mrgeque

I just saw that you have a completely different PLNF, I will try that once I'm back home, with the cable unplug thing. Maybe that helps with my black screen.

BTW, did I understand that correctly, you DO have 4K@60Hz for external monitors available? I'm kinda locked on 2K@60Hz.

@Mrgeque

I just saw that you have a completely different PLNF, I will try that once I'm back home, with the cable unplug thing. Maybe that helps with my black screen.

BTW, did I understand that correctly, you DO have 4K@60Hz for external monitors available? I'm kinda locked on 2K@60Hz.
yes I have 4k available for internal and external monitor @60Hz

I gave up on hackintoshing my main laptop. It's really frustrating. No screen output whatever I tried. I'll try to get a output on a external monitor with HDMI. Maybe it'll help to get the internal display working..

@xMooN

Yeah, UHD620 is really frustrating... I'm also miles away from getting 4K to work, or even proper scaling with full image after sleep. Such a stupid issue.

@Mrgeque

have you tried ResXtreme for your external monitor?

@xMooN

Yeah, UHD620 is really frustrating... I'm also miles away from getting 4K to work, or even proper scaling with full image after sleep. Such a stupid issue.
I actually gave up. No matter what I have tried, this thing refuses to work. Blackscreen. :(

I actually gave up. No matter what I have tried, this thing refuses to work. Blackscreen. :(
Have you tried changing the Connectors Bus Id I had same problem on Elitebook Laptop till I changed bus id to 0x01

Hey, please give this config a try. Let me know if that helped or not.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    25.1 MB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back