Graphics
EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,

first of all I want to give big thanks to the creators and also to everyone supporting here.
I’m trying to make my first Hackintosh and seems to have a little problem.
Im using Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H with UEFI DualBios and working Windows 10.
Intel i7 3770K overclocked to 4,5Ghz.
EVGA GTX 1080 FTE 8Gb and 32Gb of RAM.
I’ve created an bootable mac os extended journaled USB flash drive with Catalina, downloaded from my macbook pro - also running Catalina.

Bios settings are exactly as in here.
I have not option of disabling VT-D, CFG-Lock, Secure Boot Mode, IO Serial Port.
I didn’t find the option of setting OS Type to Other OS neither.

I saved and reset Bios. Pressed F12 to choose where to boot from. I’ve selected the USB flash drive.

Black screen appear and that’s it.

I hope it’s some little bug that will not be so hard to solve.

ps: I was trying from 11:00 am till 5:00 pm haha feel angry with myself

Thank You guys ;)

Niko

Thank you! So no Mojave and later. But I can still install the Sierra or High Sierra, right?

Ok then ;) I will inform you how it goes thanx
Hi, sorry for disturbing again, hope this will be the last doubt. UniBeast says "No Disc Available To Install On"
Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 12.49.17.png

USB was formatted on Sierra as Mac OS Extended Journaled and GUID Partition Map and there is 128Gb of free memory. Some help? Can I choose different Partition Map maybe?

Thank You!

Hi, sorry for disturbing again, hope this will be the last doubt. UniBeast says "No Disc Available To Install On"
View attachment 493341

USB was formatted on Sierra as Mac OS Extended Journaled and GUID Partition Map and there is 128Gb of free memory. Some help? Can I choose different Partition Map maybe?

Thank You!

The maximum size of USB drive for UniBeast is 32GB. If yours is 128GB you need to re-partition it as a 32GB single partition. Leave the extra unallocated.

:)

The maximum size of USB drive for UniBeast is 32GB. If yours is 128GB you need to re-partition it as a 32GB single partition. Leave the extra unallocated.

:)
love your fast response thank youuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back