1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I tryed CS:S cider port and WarCraft 3 port
after launch i have black screen and any commands aren't working :banghead:
help pls :wave:

same problem, tried Warcraft 3, but the black screen appeared and I had to manually restart :(

why would you use a cider port? CS:Source and War3 exist for OSX and work well.

Hello,

I´m experiencing this problem as well and it seems to be connected to this cider-thingi...

I managed to get Knights of the Old Republic running using the windowed mode. Unfortunately with The Settlers 7 I´ve no such luck since I would have to have the game started to switch it to windowed mode.

Is there any solution to this problem?

Thanks for tips and hints
RobbieTobbie

Hello,

I finally mastered the feared, evil foe cider :headbang:

after hours of browsing in innumerable config files in folders galore in heaps of cider-port games to force the programs to start windowed, I skipped this approach and concentrated on the "host"-side: the osx installation.

Changing from easy install to user dsdt (luckily without having to reinstall, thanks to another post in this pool of wisdom) I got rid of the ATY_init.kext and booted my hackintosh with GraphicEnabler=Yes ... et voila, now everything works even better than before (including sleep :D )

Hopefully this works (should you still have the problem) for you too

Bye
RobbieTobbie

I had fullscreen issues too. Games run perfect in windowed mode OR for at least Starcraft 2 Demo and League of Legends (Cider Game) it ran when I switched on VSync and set the Resolution to the desktop resolution of OS X. Other resolutions = black screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back