Graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have assembled the computer and installed Mac OS with Unibeast, and I can boot up with HD 4000 graphics. But when I install my Gigabyte 760 the screen goes black when it boots up. I can get to the BIOS but I cant get to the login screen. I appreciate any suggestions.

Specs:

Mobo: Ga-Z77N-Wifi
CPU: 3770k
GPU: GTX 760 Windforce
SSD: Samsung 840 series 120gb

I have assembled the computer and installed Mac OS with Unibeast, and I can boot up with HD 4000 graphics. But when I install my Gigabyte 760 the screen goes black when it boots up. I can get to the BIOS but I cant get to the login screen. I appreciate any suggestions.

Specs:

Mobo: Ga-Z77N-Wifi
CPU: 3770k
GPU: GTX 760 Windforce
SSD: Samsung 840 series 120gb

You will nee to use the 'PEG' setting for graphics card in bios. Use the boot flag Graphics Enabler = No to get to the desktop, then run then same option in MultiBeast to set it so its works like this each time you boot.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...7xx-kepler-cards-work-graphicsenabler-no.html

Make sure that you are also using a DVI-D or HDMI connection between the GPU and monitor.

Adrian B

Also the 6gbs SATA ports on the motherboard dont work, I have no idea of how to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back