Graphics
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960M with 4G GDDR5 VRAM
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have been using hackintosh for a few months now and havee never had any problems regarding the updates, however after updating yesterday i am unable to login in since i get a black screen after the loading bar (which i now works differently). Any ideas on what i can possibly do? I am still able to boot on the usb with the initial version of my hackintosh.

I have been using hackintosh for a few months now and havee never had any problems regarding the updates, however after updating yesterday i am unable to login in since i get a black screen after the loading bar (which i now works differently). Any ideas on what i can possibly do? I am still able to boot on the usb with the initial version of my hackintosh.

UHD screen requires pixel clock patch to CoreDisplay.
Did you patch it?

UHD screen requires pixel clock patch to CoreDisplay.
Did you patch it?
No i did not, can you provide me a guide please?
Also does that mean that if i decrease my monitors resolution to 1080p the black screen will be fixed?

I managed to set DVMT-prealloc to 128MB (96MB not available) and set the ig-platform-id to 0xa2e0008 but how am i supposed to patch the IOKit Framework if i cant boot? Loading screen is now stick at around 75% instead of going black.
I uploaded my config

Attachments

• config.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 192
I managed to set DVMT-prealloc to 128MB (96MB not available) and set the ig-platform-id to 0xa2e0008 but how am i supposed to patch the IOKit Framework if i cant boot? Loading screen is now stick at around 75% instead of going black.
I uploaded my config

You boot with an invalid ig-platform-id, then patch IOKit (Sierra is actually CoreDisplay patch), then reboot with valid ig-platform-id.

Make sure you have the correct patch for 0xae20008 128mb active in your config.plist.

You boot with an invalid ig-platform-id, then patch IOKit (Sierra is actually CoreDisplay patch), then reboot with valid ig-platform-id.

Make sure you have the correct patch for 0xae20008 128mb active in your config.plist.
What would the invalid ig-platform-id be? Can i just use random numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back