Contribute
Register

Black Screen After Updating to 10.12.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you using the latest version of clover? Also, you may want to not worry about Cuda atm, it is not necessary for getting your card working and has no impact on being able to boot with web drivers.
Yea latest Clover.
I know, it was just nice to see if it could actually detect a card or not. But now I'm not getting further.
If I try to boot normally it gets stuck with "IOConsoleUsers gIOScreenLockState3" error. -_-

Have issue sometimes : after set by default on Nvidia panel , Nvidia Webdriver , after shut down, when I turn on and boot , I must reset Nvidia Webdrvier by default another time.

No, I do not use hwsensors. Thanks for reply.

Say, when I switched from the 660 to the 1050ti i had hwsensors installed including the GPU plugin but i lost the GPU speeds/temp. I have hwsensors from the latest MultiBeast. Anything I can do to get my GPU sensors back?

Say, when I switched from the 660 to the 1050ti i had hwsensors installed including the GPU plugin but i lost the GPU speeds/temp. I have hwsensors from the latest MultiBeast. Anything I can do to get my GPU sensors back?

I had kernel panics when installed GPU plugin, so i must uninstall. i think there will be update for hwsensors to support Pascal.

On my budget build with Geforce GT730 how could have Nvidia webdriver set by default every time ?

I have set this in my config.plist but when I boot I , at login OS X driver is reset , i must reset Nvidia webdriver default and reboot .

I 'm about to upgrade for a 1050 GTX : I read this GPU is quite good.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me please.. After installing web driver for my gtx 1060 and following the procedure explained in first post of this thread I am unable to boot into Mac, its sort of a boot loop. A screenshot is attached below.

I resolved the issue by following the solution of "problem 4" and "problem 6" given here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.161256/

Untitled.png

So I reinstalled the f02 driver. So far it has not caused another issue with Safari. If anything happens, I'll post it here.

Well, I have had some random graphic glitches, safari wigged out once... Just rebooted and all was well. I am wondering if it is a memory leak as it seems to happen after leaving my hak on for a long time (usually with safari open).

anyone know if SLI works fine? thinking about purchasing a second 1080 GTX

There is no SLI support under macOS.

However, if you use applications that can utilize dual GPUs, like Octane with CUDA cores, then you can invest in a second GPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back