Contribute
Register

Black Screen After Updating to 10.12.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I read conflicting posts about the iBooks/Xcode bug.
Is the bug fixed for anyone by the new web drivers using either a 9xx card or a 10xx card?

As I read conflicting posts about the iBooks/Xcode bug.
Is the bug fixed for anyone by the new web drivers using either a 9xx card or a 10xx card?
Nope ;(

Aside from the usual iBooks bug, is anyone else getting bad performance after waking from sleep? Curious if its an issue with nvidia's beta driver, or the fact that I'm using iMac17,1 w/ AGDPFix. 1060 here btw.

Well, after passing several hours i got black screen after boot :lol: Changing system desiniation and using agpdfix patch doesn't working on me :banghead:

GTX 1080 Working with Gsync Enabled but no HDMI-DP port audio even after Toledo patch, tried also HdmiAudio 1.1 Kext same issue, if anyone have information about it that would be great :D

As of Tuesday, April 11th, NVIDIA 'Pascal' graphics cards are now fully supported! Touted as the most powerful graphics cards on the market, these include the GeForce GTX 1050, 1050 Ti, 1060, 1070, 1080, 1080 Ti, TITAN Pascal, and TITAN Xp

Well like finally!, a whole year of long waiting has passed the long waited drivers are here, let's be optimist about this and say "the good thing is that we got the drivers it's better than not having them at all" ^_^ well thnx Nvidia​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back