CPU
Intel i7 6700k
Graphics
Msi RX580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Had a Mojave install for a few years and it got overfilled with a lot of everything so decided to do a new clean install. While at it decided to go for Catalina

Managed to install it somehow, booted for the first time, added a few things I needed from Multibeast and now it wont boot up, if I try to boot I get the apple logo, loading bar and before it starts to load it does a reset
If I dissable all the kext files from clover, it loads till the end and than I get a black screen with a working mouse pointer and nothing else.
I have tried to dissable the RX580 from bios and use built in graphic, but no luck, any ideas how to get it to run ?

Post a copy of your CLOVER folder so we can see what you are using to boot your system. There may be a few simple edits that can help solve this issue.

Remember to delete/redact your Serial Number, SmUUID, Board Serial Number, MLB and ROM from your config.plist before you post a copy here.

After some playing around I found out that if I boot from the usb the OS works, so I just copied the entire EFI folder from it to the SSD and now it boots right up. The EFI files got messed up during install apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back