Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo G50-80 (Clover)
CPU
i3 5005U/Broadwell-U ; Chipset=ID9CC5
Graphics
HD5500 1366x768
I followed skylake installation guide. everything was fine before installing web driver. after installation, rebooted with nvda_drv=1 to get nvidia work. but it gave me a black screen. as i was using iMac 17.1, and it is a known issue, i tried Lilu.kext & NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext in EFI/clover/kext/10.11 folder. but it didn't work. then i tried every fixes like in this thread. my situation is similar to his. but i can't even get my gpu work with iMac 14.2 or mac pro 3.1. with nv_disable=1 , it works fine without graphics

power management, audio etc are yet to configure. but i need to get my GPU work first. please help me to solve this.
thank you.

I had the same issue that I was trying to resolve with my GTX 1080. I was connecting via HDMI from the GPU, and decided to try my DP to HDMI adapter, and that solved the issue for me.

If you haven't tested using other ports other than HDMI, I'd give that a try. I knew HDMI at 4k60 would not be supported as was an issue with my 2015 13" rMBP. Seems this fixes my issue with my GTX 1080.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back