Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS GL552VW
CPU
Intel Core i7-6700HQ
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 960M
Hello,

I am trying to install High Sierra as a dual boot on my Asus Laptop, but I keep getting a black screen after the apple logo loading screen.

Here are my laptop specs:

- ASUS GL552VW
- Intel Core i7-6700HQ
- 8GB RAM
- NVIDIA GTX 960M
- HDD ST000LM024 HN-M101MBB

I am currently running most recent version of Windows 10 and have updated all BIOS settings as instructed here. I downloaded and installed High Sierra onto a bootable flash drive using UniBeast as described there as well. I am new to creating a hackintosh and I do not know what the error is or why the install process won't continue.

I ran the install with verbose and have the lines just before the screen goes black.

The last line of the code is "AppleIntelLpssI2CController::_serviceMatchingTimeSubr: fTimerServiceMatching timed out, fNotifications 0".

Any help is greatly appreciated!

IMG_2443.jpg

Hello,

I am trying to install High Sierra as a dual boot on my Asus Laptop, but I keep getting a black screen after the apple logo loading screen.

Here are my laptop specs:

- ASUS GL552VW
- Intel Core i7-6700HQ
- 8GB RAM
- NVIDIA GTX 960M
- HDD ST000LM024 HN-M101MBB

I am currently running most recent version of Windows 10 and have updated all BIOS settings as instructed here. I downloaded and installed High Sierra onto a bootable flash drive using UniBeast as described there as well. I am new to creating a hackintosh and I do not know what the error is or why the install process won't continue.

I ran the install with verbose and have the lines just before the screen goes black.

The last line of the code is "AppleIntelLpssI2CController::_serviceMatchingTimeSubr: fTimerServiceMatching timed out, fNotifications 0".

Any help is greatly appreciated!

View attachment 298192
moved to laptop support

Read up on the FAQ first:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Link to laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

If you get stuck and need some help then upload your "Problem Reporting" files.

List of files required can be found from the FAQ link above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back