Contribute
Register

Black Screen After 10.10.3 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys! My English is bad, but I will try to help you.
You need to connect in your host and to make modification of the Info.plist file which is on the way

/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/

In this file you look for Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6 = Config1 line and you replace it with Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6 = none

Save.

You do update cache, for example by Kext Utility.
Reboot

;)

Man I don't care about your english! But dude, your OSX rocks!!!

Fixed for me, thanks a billion!!!

:headbang:

You need to connect in your host and to make modification of the Info.plist file which is on the way

/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/

In this file you look for Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6 = Config1 line and you replace it with Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6 = none

Save.

Reboot

;)

No permission to edit file. How?

Thanks from me too as I bought a used GTX760 and it will arrive in a few days!

Save.

Reboot

;)

I had this problem with my profile build, and this suggestion fixed it. Many thanks!

Save.

Reboot

;)

Thank you!!
That is the solution

Does anybody know if this fix will allow a GT 610 to work with the built in OS X drivers in 10.10.3? (I had to revert back to 10.10.2 because I couldn't find a solution before).

Save.

Reboot

;)

BIG thanks to you my friend! ;)

My mac is running smooth once again! :beachball:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back