nVidia GTX 770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello!

I just updated from 10.10 to 10.10.3 and now after the apple-boot screen I got a black Screen?

I tried it with this boot flag: "dart=0 nv_disable=1 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -f -v"
and I am able to get in the OS.

What should I do??

Thanks!

Hello!

I just updated from 10.10 to 10.10.3 and now after the apple-boot screen I got a black Screen?

I tried it with this boot flag: "dart=0 nv_disable=1 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -f -v"
and I am able to get in the US.

What should I do??

Thanks!

To diagnose the problem your Yosemite System Hard Disk is facing after its Apple update from 10.10 to 10.10.3 on reboot, you should try to boot that updated Yosemite System HD using the boot flag -v.
The verbose boot that follows the use of -v , provides a Text-based [and NOT Apple icon based] boot screen.

This text-based screen will help us to find the cause of the problem, provided you can take a very legible image of the screen when it freezes and upload it here using the File Attach tool here.

After making a possible diagnosis, you can use your Unibeast Yosemite USB Installer with the boot flags you used to access the Yosemite System HD to fix the identified problem.

To rule out any problem resulting from the current BIOS Setup options, please list the options here.

Hello!
Thanks for your answer!

I tried to boot in verbose mode and nothing freezes. It is not a boot problem. Just after the full loaded apple logo I get a black screen.

My BIOS options are the same like my last moths, so I think this is not the problem.

Do you know how to uninstall the nVidia Web drivers? This must be the problem.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back