CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
GTX 950
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I have upgraded to Mojave and god save me I didn't read the fine text. I enabled my iGPU (HD 530) just to get acceleration and I wanted to use my other monitor with my Nvidia display. I installed an older version of Nvidia drivers just to get the drivers them self to run my other monitor just its such weird behavior. For example I get everything to work flawlessly on the monitor connected to the iGPU (as expected) but my the monitor connected to the Nvidia GPU only shows my mouse. What I mean by this is it only shows my mouse if I drag in a window to it it literally won't show up but. to make things even more confusing when mirroring it only mirrors the mouse. Need be ill attach a video. And before you ask if I hotplug the monitor from the gpu I've tried after I reconnect it doesn't even load the mouse anymore but MacOS still sees the monitor. Any help is appreciated

Attachments

• config copy.plist
    8.4 KB · Views: 140
Wait for Nvidia to release web drivers for Mojave.
i tried and so far they havent been much help the second they release it i will gladly switch back to my GTX 950 but atm i gotta work with what im given with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back