Contribute
Register

BitterMelon's "Chip" build: GA-Z77N-WIFI - i5-3570K - HD 6870

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way wake on lan?
I think thats the proper term, I want to wake my "Chip" from another computer on the Lan.

With Intel PCI Express card & from Sleep ONLY (Mac does not wake on lan from powered off)

sebus

With Intel PCI Express card & from Sleep ONLY (Mac does not wake on lan from powered off)

sebus

What card exactly?

I only need it to wake from sleep power on isn't needed.

Anyone else have an issue whereby if you place the computer into sleep when you next press the power button/keyboard to wake it up it doesn't respond until the monitor switches itself back off again after about 30 seconds at which point you can wake it up and use the keys?

Question: When using a USB bluetooth dongle, do you remove the internal bluetooth/wifi card?

Would like to see this or another guide for same board updated to Mavericks ;-)

Pretty much just make a unibeast stick for Mavericks and install it over the top of this. Pretty easy and I'm a novice.

So just to confirm. If I am running Lion on my hackintosh I built using this build over a year ago. I can just create a new unibeast with mavericks and install it on top and I will have uptodate, GFX card working, etc? Shouldn't need to install from scratch? Since this was set up from a specific Imac profile I believe.

I was running Mountain Lion. Don't know about going from Lion to Mavericks... Someone else here night know. Like I said, I'm a novice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back