i3
Graphics
Motherboard graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
One of my systems is the GA-Z77N-wifi. System was running perfectly on 10.8.5. I just upgraded to Mavericks and the screen flickers whenever there is mouse motion such as when I open a folder or drop down menu. This is the internal display using a i3 3225 CPU which has Intel 4000 graphics connected with DVI. Does anyone have the solution?

And I can't even get Youtube to play a video. Something is definitely wrong. The machine boots fine, it is only the graphics. I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction.

Motherboard
Ga-H97N-WiFi
CPU
i3
Graphics
Motherboard graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Stuttering display Mavericks solved

And I can't even get Youtube to play a video. Something is definitely wrong. The machine boots fine, it is only the graphics. I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction.

I found it was necessary in Multibeast 6 in "Customize" to check the "1080P" box. It seems to work fine after this was done

Motherboard
H77
CPU
i5 3750K
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Since I did my "chip" build Ive used a magic mouse and apple wireless keyboard. Apart from taking a few seconds to pair when the computer starts up at desktop, they have been great. Now Ive run into an issue.

I don't quite know when its happened (possibly after 10.8.5 update?) but I can now only pair one or the other, but not both?!

I can delete the bluetooth settings file in Library/preferences, restart the machine and pair either one of the devices, but then the other will not pair?! If i do the keyboard first it asks for the passkey and i enter it and all is good, then i do the mouse and it immediately says pair was unsuccessful. This happens when using auto passkey OR a set passkey (0000). When i elect don't use a passkey it thinks about it for about minute before saying it can't connect?!?!

Whats up!?

Motherboard
GA-Z77N-WIFI
CPU
i7 3770k
Graphics
MSI GTX 680 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 512K
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Anyone else having USB 3.0 port troubles after updating to Mavericks?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI
CPU
Intel i5 3570K
Graphics
Galaxy Geforce GTX 650 (Nvida)
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm trying to run parallels but it's not letting me install my windows 8.1 pro version which is 64bit. It seems to only allow me to install a 32bit OS. Has anyone got their Hackintosh to get parallels to install 64bit OS? Thanks for an help in advanced.

Motherboard
GA-Z77N-WIFI
CPU
I5 3570K
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Is there a way wake on lan?
I think thats the proper term, I want to wake my "Chip" from another computer on the Lan.

Motherboard
Dell Precision 3620
CPU
E1275v5
Graphics
GT 730
With Intel PCI Express card & from Sleep ONLY (Mac does not wake on lan from powered off)

sebus

Motherboard
GA-Z77N-WIFI
CPU
I5 3570K
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
With Intel PCI Express card & from Sleep ONLY (Mac does not wake on lan from powered off)

sebus

What card exactly?

I only need it to wake from sleep power on isn't needed.

Motherboard
GA-Z77N-WIFI + Fractal Node 304 + 16GB RAM
CPU
i5-3570k
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Anyone else have an issue whereby if you place the computer into sleep when you next press the power button/keyboard to wake it up it doesn't respond until the monitor switches itself back off again after about 30 seconds at which point you can wake it up and use the keys?

Motherboard
H77
CPU
i5 3750K
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Question: When using a USB bluetooth dongle, do you remove the internal bluetooth/wifi card?