Contribute
Register

BitterMelon's "Chip" build: GA-Z77N-WIFI - i5-3570K - HD 6870

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

has anybody tried the included Bluetooth 4.0 / WiFi-Card with the new Mavericks?
I removed mine a while ago but maybe someone else hasn't....

Regards,
Stevil

Hi,

has anybody tried the included Bluetooth 4.0 / WiFi-Card with the new Mavericks?
I removed mine a while ago but maybe someone else hasn't....

Regards,
Stevil

I just completed my build and WIFI Card not working with Mavericks. Not using bluetooth so not sure about it, but there is bt icon.

One of my systems is the GA-Z77N-wifi. System was running perfectly on 10.8.5. I just upgraded to Mavericks and the screen flickers whenever there is mouse motion such as when I open a folder or drop down menu. This is the internal display using a i3 3225 CPU which has Intel 4000 graphics connected with DVI. Does anyone have the solution?

One of my systems is the GA-Z77N-wifi. System was running perfectly on 10.8.5. I just upgraded to Mavericks and the screen flickers whenever there is mouse motion such as when I open a folder or drop down menu. This is the internal display using a i3 3225 CPU which has Intel 4000 graphics connected with DVI. Does anyone have the solution?

And I can't even get Youtube to play a video. Something is definitely wrong. The machine boots fine, it is only the graphics. I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction.

Stuttering display Mavericks solved

And I can't even get Youtube to play a video. Something is definitely wrong. The machine boots fine, it is only the graphics. I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction.

I found it was necessary in Multibeast 6 in "Customize" to check the "1080P" box. It seems to work fine after this was done

Since I did my "chip" build Ive used a magic mouse and apple wireless keyboard. Apart from taking a few seconds to pair when the computer starts up at desktop, they have been great. Now Ive run into an issue.

I don't quite know when its happened (possibly after 10.8.5 update?) but I can now only pair one or the other, but not both?!

I can delete the bluetooth settings file in Library/preferences, restart the machine and pair either one of the devices, but then the other will not pair?! If i do the keyboard first it asks for the passkey and i enter it and all is good, then i do the mouse and it immediately says pair was unsuccessful. This happens when using auto passkey OR a set passkey (0000). When i elect don't use a passkey it thinks about it for about minute before saying it can't connect?!?!

Whats up!?

Anyone else having USB 3.0 port troubles after updating to Mavericks?

I'm trying to run parallels but it's not letting me install my windows 8.1 pro version which is 64bit. It seems to only allow me to install a 32bit OS. Has anyone got their Hackintosh to get parallels to install 64bit OS? Thanks for an help in advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back