Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Last year, BitFenix wow'd many of us with their very unique and highly modular Prodigy mini-ITX case. This year at Computex, BitFenix unveiled a slightly larger version dubbed "Prodigy M" which supports mATX motherboards. Apparently, there are some new storage mounts inside, as well as a new front location where the PSU is mounted to. Here are some preview images of what it looks like provided by TheLostSwede who was lucky enough to attend Computex this year. Note that this is not the final case design and the front panel is subject to change.

Prodigy M - 1.jpgProdigy M - 2.jpgProdigy M - 3.jpg

I have a Prodigy case and love its features and functionality, and I expect nothing less from the Prodigy M.
BitFenix is launching several other new cases as well so keep an eye out for them this year.

Update 8/14/2013: They will be available sometime in September.

Great pics- the Prodigy is by far the most unique of the ITX cases. This will most likely be my next mATX case.

57987d1370361142-bitfenixs-new-prodigy-m-matx-case-spotted-prodigy-m-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I.MUST.HAVE.THIS!!!! :headbang:

I hope it comes with a $100ish price tag. If so; TAKE MY MONEY! :)

Less wobble from the feet please.

This may well be a case where the manufacturer listened to the customer. However I like my White (MicroATX) and Black (ATX) Prodigy project machines better then this case...

Good hacking,
neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back