i5-6600k
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey all,

I've been hackintoshin' for a couple of years now, and I have a question (perhaps a challenge?) for the community. I have a couple of Biostar mining motherboards with matching pentiums lying around that are left over from mining last year. They are TB-250 BTC with a G4560 and a TB-85 BTC with a G3258. There aren't many guides on newer Biostar builds, and definitely none on these. They don't need any kind of complicated expansion, as I plan to use one of them as Mac server to replace my current ubuntu server.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience building on these. Not ideal candidates, but I'm assuming they're not impossible either. In particular, I'm particularly seeking help with clover booting and BIOS settings - as the BIOS settings seem different to me than BIOS settings described in other guides.

Help is greatly appreciated, though criticism about the choice of components could be checked at the door. I'm asking for constructive advice or suggestions about how to potentially use this hardware in particular. I hope to write a build guide after any success for review by future builders.

Try Search.
Pentiums are unsupported but some work with a FakeCPUID - Again, use Search for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back