5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My upgrade option isn't visible in bios/system configuration/legacy boot options. Is anyone else's the same? I just got it back from hp repair for the 2nd time now, and I have only owned it for 3 weeks. They said they replaced the mainboard the first time I sent it in, and it was returned with the same reoccurring issues. So I sent it back in and still the upgrade bay option isn't visible. There is a empty text box that you can move up and the boot order (which I think is this option that is invisible).
Thanks in advanced for any help on this.

tegezee said:
My upgrade option isn't visible in bios/system configuration/legacy boot options. Is anyone else's the same? I just got it back from hp repair for the 2nd time now, and I have only owned it for 3 weeks. They said they replaced the mainboard the first time I sent it in, and it was returned with the same reoccurring issues. So I sent it back in and still the upgrade bay option isn't visible. There is a empty text box that you can move up and the boot order (which I think is this option that is invisible).
Thanks in advanced for any help on this.
I fixed mine in march. thanks user Nickstar for the link viewtopic.php?p=322112#p322112

So your actual upgrade bay option in bios/system configuration/legacy boot options is invisible? I have a empty text box that you can move up and down the boot order.
Thanks, GregCH this will come in handy when I get the actual empty text box to show up.

EDIT: THIS ALSO MAKES THE OPTION VISIBLE IN THE BIOS THANK YOU GregC :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back