Bios - - > Primary display - - > PCIE or IGPU

Motherboard
ASUS K550JX
CPU
i7-4750HQ
Graphics
Iris Pro 5200 / GTX 950M
Hi everyone!

I'ts been a couple of months since my first working hackintosh, and to be honest, I'm really happy with it!
However, my laptop has a Nvidia GTX 950m, which some of you may know, it's a mobile graphics card based on the unsupported (for mac's) optimus technology, so I was using the Intel integrated graphics instead.

Nevertheless, I might have found a way to make it work. A few days ago I managed to Mod the Bios of the laptop unlocking a lot of features and options. I came across with some graphical options, in which one of those was the "Primary display" Graphics Card. This option allows me to choose between "Switchable Graphics", "PCIE" and "IGPU". So, in theory, I just need to use the "PCIE" graphics card as my "primary display" and the Nvidia card should take care of all the graphics work from now on, right? I tried it and came across a problem. It doesn't let me change to PCI-E or PEG. Almost as if there was no dGPU at all in the system.

Am I missing something here? It should work, right? In theory, I'm choosing the Nvidia card as the only graphics of the system.

Cheers!

Last edited: