Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG Z370-E Gaming
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Hey everyone, this is my first post. I built my Hackintosh about a year and a half back. Its been a very stable setup that I am running on Catalina (10.15.2) with i7 8700k + z370-e Gaming +Samsung EVO 970 SSD + 32 GB Crucial Sport LT DDR4+ Sapphire Radeon RX580 8GB. It's mainly an audio production machine.

I can't access BIOS as pressing del or F2 gets me to a black screen. I searched the forum for some answers and that led me to clearing the CMOS which I did by first Clearing the data by using CLRTC Pin and when that didn't work, I removed the motherboard battery. Upon next login I got a message saying press F1 for setup and got the same black screen. I am sort of lost for answers at this point on how I can access the BIOS. I have attached my config.plist. Appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.8 KB · Views: 45
The only thing what will really work is reflashing your BIOS. I have had the same experience almost a year ago. It happend after a BIOS update. I flashed my BIOS back to a lower version (before 20xx) with a afudos stick and was going back to native NVRAM and use AptioMemoryFix.efi driver which is included in newer versions of Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back