i7-10700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
As the title says but download is very slow at the moment due to traffic I suppose although D/L size is only 2.90GB for the upgrade from the last Beta release.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-20 at 19.49.05.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-20 at 19.49.05.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot 2021-04-20 at 22.07.33.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-20 at 22.07.33.png
    140.5 KB · Views: 60
I installed this morning and all works pretty well.The only thing is the USB problems.You have to uncheck or disable XhciPortLimit to fix for now in OC to have all ports working.
I didn´t do it and only three ports were working after update...what a fright! But now, everything is OK.

I installed this morning and all works pretty well.The only thing is the USB problems.You have to uncheck or disable XhciPortLimit to fix for now in OC to have all ports working.
I didn´t do it and only three ports were working after update...what a fright! But now, everything is OK.
probably wouldn't have been an issue if you had done this before:

probably wouldn't have been an issue if you had done this before:
Yes, that's the way but my motherboard doesn´t have more than 15 ports so no need for the port limitation removal (five USB3 and 4 USB2 total 14 USB ports counting x2 the USB3) and now is working all the USB ports.
Thank you anyway.

Last edited:
Yes, that's the way but my motherboard doesn´t have more than 15 ports so no need for the port limitation removal (five USB3 and 4 USB2 total 14 USB ports counting x2 the USB3) and now is working all the USB ports.
Thank you anyway.
doesn't matter if you have 15 or more or less....

should still be done to stop issues

Ok, I will try...Thnak you again,Feartech.

oh so it's linked to the USB ports limit? XHCIportlimit is enabled but I actually never mapped my ports because no matter what guide I follow, it never works :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back