ASRock Z490 phantom gaming ITX/TB3
CPU
I9 10850k
Graphics
RX 5500 XT/UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there,

Sometimes my screen just freezes and horizontal green lines appear on screen, the system becomes unresponsive and the computer restarts and I'm struggling to understand why.

I have no graphic card for the moment and rely on Intel's graphics processor UHD 630.

Here's a screenshot
1626250712129.jpeg

Anybody had something similar and is there a fix for this? Thanks!

Hi there,

Sometimes my screen just freezes and horizontal green lines appear on screen, the system becomes unresponsive and the computer restarts and I'm struggling to understand why.

I have no graphic card for the moment and rely on Intel's graphics processor UHD 630.

Here's a screenshot
View attachment 524561

Hi there.

Consider uploading your EFI folder for us to check. Remember to redact your serial-numbers from the config.plist first though. :thumbup:

Hi there,

Here's a screenshot
View attachment 524561

Normally, I would suspect a failing video card but I've never seen an IGPU die...

that would be strange indeed, is there any way to test this? I built this hack less than two months ago so everything is still under warranty...

I would try running Windows and/or Linux for a few days to see if the system exhibits the same behavior. If you don't experience any problems, it should rule out a hardware issue.

Edit:
Check your RAM too. Since IGPU uses system RAM, highly overclocked RAM may cause issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back