Graphics
UHD 620, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Capture d’écran 2020-08-10 à 09.31.07.png

Updated my laptop with OC 0.6, on an external USB clone of my Catalina system.

Noted 2 issues :
1) keyboard
only work with VoodooPS2Controller.kext 2.1.5 (2.1.6 not working) - need to rebuild cache/repair permissions at every boot (OK with with Catalina)
I have VoodooPS2Controller.kext still installed in L/E, maybe this is no more possible with BS ?
2) handoff, seems not working

I have not investigated so much about this issues, but Is someone else already noted this ?
Everything else is fine for what I see

View attachment 483572

Updated my laptop with OC 0.6, on an external USB clone of my Catalina system.

Noted 2 issues :
1) keyboard
only work with VoodooPS2Controller.kext 2.1.5 (2.1.6 not working) - need to rebuild cache/repair permissions at every boot (OK with with Catalina)
I have VoodooPS2Controller.kext still installed in L/E, maybe this is no more possible with BS ?
2) handoff, seems not working

I have not investigated so much about this issues, but Is someone else already noted this ?
Everything else is fine for what I see
keep your kexts in your EFI with OpenCore

keep your kexts in your EFI with OpenCore
Thanks @Feartech !
Keyboard is working fine when VoodooPS2Controller.kext is loaded with OC
Keeping some kexts in L/E seems definitely over with BS

My last issues is handoff (and imessages) not working, will have a look later for that

Actually I had a little more time for some testing handoff / airdrop / iservices with a iphone :

- working on my laptop :
copy/paste works from/to the iPhone
airdrop

- not working on my laptop :
Safari navigation event history in the dock Finder
FaceTime and messages

Actually I had a little more time for some testing handoff / airdrop / iservices with a iphone :

- working on my laptop :
copy/paste works from/to the iPhone
airdrop

- not working on my laptop :
Safari navigation event history in the dock Finder
FaceTime and messages
I've also been able to update to big sur on the Dell Inspiron 5379, but my power management is not stable I've tried everything, favoriti could you possibly send me your bios config I feel that might be what's causing the issue. If I boot into Mac with AC Adapter plugged in it works correctly for the remainder of its usage, if I don't then it never idles properly and it's making me insane. Please help if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back