Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte A320-S2H
CPU
Ryzen 5 3600
Graphics
RX 570
Hi! I am having a problem after the installation... After selecting macOSinstaller the pc restarts... I don't have much more information about this, I leave a txt file that appears in the root of the usb

Attachments

• opencore-2022-11-18-131157.txt
    256 KB · Views: 47
Here are a couple of links to my user builds with Ryzen processors. You could also try downloading my EFI from HackinDROM for the ASUS Prime A320I-K.

Using HackinDROM is quite simple, select the vendor and board, the EFI has been updated to OpenCore 0.8.6 and be kept up to date in the App. Make sure to select the correct number of cores then generate new Platform info. Finally save to folder, in this case it will appear on the desktop.

Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 8.56.29 AM.png

Using HackinDROM is quite simple, select the vendor and board, the EFI has been updated to OpenCore 0.8.6 and be kept up to date in the App. Make sure to select the correct number of cores then generate new Platform info. Finally save to folder, in this case it will appear on the desktop.

View attachment 558339
but, i can use it without mac? i have windows and i dont have a mac :c

but, i can use it without mac? i have windows and i dont have a mac :c
Somebody may be able to jump in and answer your question before I could later. Sorry bit of a tight schedule at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back