Contribute
Register

Big Sur on HP EliteDesk 800 G4/G5 Mini - The Perfect MacMini8,1 Hackintosh - OpenCore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on a USB microphone now but this is a nice addition.

Just upgraded to 0.6.4. Had to remove the Playchime entry from the config.plist as it is no longer needed since it is now controlled through nvram/macos.

Microphone users: new AppleALC.kext should be coming soon. See here.
awsome, I'm so waiting for this. The ugreen USB microphone adapter seem too loud for me

ocs:failed to calculate size of true field containing <empty>as type integer context paychime

ocs:failed to calculate size of true field containing <empty>as type integer context paychime
because you updated your OpenCore and you need to check your config.plist with the sample.plist

To cut to the chase, look at my previous post. All you need to do is delete the PlayChime entry.

I also updated all my kexts and all seem to be working fine.

To cut to the chase, look at my previous post. All you need to do is delete the PlayChime entry.

I also updated all my kexts and all seem to be working fine.
I have an HP elitedesk 800 G5 GPU rx560 version, CPU i5 9500t 16GB memory, and failed to change to imac19.1. After entering the system, the screen is black, and the switch to mini8.1 does not load WhateverGreen.kext You can go to the desktop and load it WhateverGreen.kext The driver fails. The rx560 GPU has only one DP output.

I have an HP elitedesk 800 G5 GPU rx560 version, CPU i5 9500t 16GB memory, and failed to change to imac19.1. After entering the system, the screen is black, and the switch to mini8.1 does not load WhateverGreen.kext You can go to the desktop and load it WhateverGreen.kext The driver fails. The rx560 GPU has only one DP output.
Not sure I understand - are you asking for assistance to solve a particular problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back