Contribute
Register

Big Sur on HP EliteDesk 800 G4/G5 Mini - The Perfect MacMini8,1 Hackintosh - OpenCore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I understand - are you asking for assistance to solve a particular problem?
Yes, the black screen is started on this machine, and the model is set to imac19.1. It can not enter the system normally.
Help for a rx560 version of OC boot file, thank you

Last edited:
Yes, the black screen is started on this machine, and the model is set to imac19.1. It can not enter the system normally.
Ok - we need some details to help you. Please provide the following:
  • Your latest OC EFI (assuming you're booting with OpenCore) (remove PlatformInfo > Generic > MLB, SystemSerialNumber and SystemUUID)
  • Which connector are you using (the RX560 DP or one of the UHD630 ports)
  • Are you using any video adapters (e.g. DP -> HDMI or DP -> DVI)?
@lydahai - also, does your BIOS have any video configuration options for your RX560? If so, what are the video configuration options in your BIOS and how do you have them configured?

Last edited:
Ok - we need some details to help you. Please provide the following:
  • Your latest OC EFI (assuming you're booting with OpenCore) (remove PlatformInfo > Generic > MLB, SystemSerialNumber and SystemUUID)
  • Which connector are you using (the RX560 DP or one of the UHD630 ports)
  • Are you using any video adapters (e.g. DP -> HDMI or DP -> DVI)?
@lydahai - also, does your BIOS have any video configuration options for your RX560? If so, what are the video configuration options in your BIOS and how do you have them configured?
1. OC is your 005 file
2. Connect the monitor with rx560 DP interface
3. BIOS is set to and rx560 to start

Attachments

• IMG_5704.jpeg
    IMG_5704.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 64
1. OC is your 005 file
I trust you. Can you please provide your EFI. Thank you.

Also, while you're collecting your EFI to post, please review this.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 138
Has been uploaded
You have not created a new USB map for your iMac19,1. See @rafale77 's EFI attached here. Use @rafale77 's USBPortsimac.kext (you can't change SMBIOS mac models without creating a new USB port mapping).

In your config.plist, add PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) with property AAPL,ig-platform-id = 0x3E920003 (a "zero connector" framebuffer). You may need to experiment with the other "zero connector" framebuffer's listed here. Make sure that when you enter the AAPL,ig-platform-id value in your config.plist, that you use "reverse byte" notation as I have explained here.

Be sure to review ALL Known Issues here and here.

EDIT: @lydahai - I reviewed the ACPI of a real iMac19,1 and see "AAPL,ig-platform-id" = <0300923e>" in the IORegistry. I think the PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) property that I provided should work for you.

Last edited:
You have not created a new USB map for your iMac19,1. See @rafale77 's EFI attached here. Use @rafale77 's USBPortsimac.kext (you can't change SMBIOS mac models without creating a new USB port mapping).

In your config.plist, add PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) with property AAPL,ig-platform-id = 0x3E920003 (a "zero connector" framebuffer). You may need to experiment with the other "zero connector" framebuffer's listed here. Make sure that when you enter the AAPL,ig-platform-id value in your config.plist, that you use "reverse byte" notation as I have explained here.

Be sure to review ALL Known Issues here and here.

EDIT: @lydahai - I reviewed the ACPI of a real iMac19,1 and see "AAPL,ig-platform-id" = <0300923e>" in the IORegistry. I think the PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) property that I provided should work for you.
I have changed an OC configuration file for imac19.1, and USB has also been changed to boot into the system. However, the monitor does not display any screen, but the monitor has output. Then, through screen sharing, you can remotely access the desktop.
The problem is that the monitor is black!

I have changed an OC configuration file for imac19.1, and USB has also been changed to boot into the system. However, the monitor does not display any screen, but the monitor has output. Then, through screen sharing, you can remotely access the desktop.
The problem is that the monitor is black!
Please provide your latest EFI with each help request.

Also, please provide the following about your monitor:
  1. What is the connector type on the monitor (is the monitor a DP connector, or do you use an adapter to convert the connector type for your monitor)?
  2. What is the resolution of your monitor?
Also, please provide your IORegistry dump using IORegistryExplorer 2.1 here.

Please provide your latest EFI with each help request.

Also, please provide the following about your monitor:
  1. What is the connector type on the monitor (is the monitor a DP connector, or do you use an adapter to convert the connector type for your monitor)?
  2. What is the resolution of your monitor?
Also, please provide your IORegistry dump using IORegistryExplorer 2.1 here.
The resolution of the display is 2560 * 1080 DP, and the connecting wire is used

Attachments

• rx560 G519.1.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 58
  • 19.1.ioreg
    9 MB · Views: 54
The resolution of the display is 2560 * 1080 DP, and the connecting wire is used
Can't open your ioreg dump. You must use IORegistryExplorer 2.1 as discussed here.

EDIT: @lydahai I see that you did edit your DeviceProperties. Please compare your DeviceProperties for PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) to what I suggested here. Why are you spoofing a device-id and why are you using AAPL,ig-platform-id <07009B3E>?

Also, take a look at your Kernel > Add > Item 7. What do you notice about WhateverGreen.kext?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back