Contribute
Register

Big Sur on HP EliteDesk 800 G4/G5 Mini - The Perfect MacMini8,1 Hackintosh - OpenCore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I attach my files to see if you can help me, I can't figure out why it doesn't sleep now.

Thanks in advance

Hello, I attach my files to see if you can help me, I can't figure out why it doesn't sleep now.

Thanks in advance
I'd be happy to look when you post your full EFI as requested in Post #1.

I'd be happy to look when you post your full EFI as requested in Post #1.
RESOLVED: one option EFI power management unchecked¡¡¡

Sorry....
I have the last EFI version and screen connection is DP to DP. WIFI+BT card is DW1560 on M2 WIFI socket.
When it goes to rest, it wakes up again immediately.
I have also assigned 64kb for the graphics option in the EFI option and I don't know where to go next....

(Attach log from wake reason)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 82
  • Hackintool_log.zip
    32.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
@fontanero Thanks for posting your problem reporting files. While I'm reviewing, could you run 'log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason' in a terminal and post those results along with your IORegistryExplorer 2.1 dump? Thank you.

RESOLVED: one option EFI power management unchecked¡¡¡
Congratulations if this means you solved it. Which power management option did you need to change?

Congratulations if this means you solved it. Which power management option did you need to change?
Hi, my fault is:
  • Power Management Options
    o Runtime Power Management: checked (me unchecked)

A curiosity, why do you use FakeSMC instead of VirtualSMC?

Thanks again for the great job you have done and a careful documentation (which in my case they do not do well :shifty:), but above all for publishing it for others.
THANKS

Last edited:
Hi, my fault is:
  • Power Management Options
    o Runtime Power Management: checked (me unchecked)

A curiosity, why do you use FakeSMC instead of VirtualSMC?

Thanks again for the great job you have done and a careful documentation (which in my case they do not do well :shifty:), but above all for publishing it for others.
THANKS
That's good to know. FakeSMC is just a personal preference. I have used it for as long as I've been hacking and never had a reason to change. I'm always open to learning and improving. Is there something better about VirtualSMC?

EDIT: @fontanero - you previously mentioned here that you were experiencing RTC issues. I haven't seen RTC issues on my G4 Mini since I added RTCMemoryFixup.kext with rtcfx_exclude=B0-B3,B7. Are you still observing RTC issues?

EDIT2: @fontanero - I have a couple of questions about your config.plist (as I'm learning, too):
  • Why did you change PlatformInfo>Generic>ProcessorType to 1801 (instead of keeping it at 0)?
  • What is PlatformInfo>PlatformNVRAM? Is that for a version of OC other than 0.6.5?

Last edited:
Hello all, sry for late reply.

if i change framebuffer-con0-type to 04000000 i lost my DP/HDMI Audio so i need to use 00040000 as before.

I can't use AppleTV (download/play), there is a DRM Problem with IGPU?
https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore...ml#testing-hardware-acceleration-and-decoding
could you please check, i can´t play the first movie.

If I use SSDT-PLUG with "plugin-type", Zero as your moded, I get the same result as you, 0,9 instead of 1,2 GHZ
But, i get a halt at boot (3 sec.) with AppleKeyStore Errors.
Could you check: sudo log show --debug --last boot --predicate 'process == "kernel"'|grep AppleKeyStore

I use your USBPorts-noHS14.kext but USB C Portswitching didn't work for me, didn´t know why, allways HS10 / 480 Mbps

And last, still got the USB Power-management Error if i connect a iPhone or iPad.

Last edited:
Hello all, sry for late reply.

if i change framebuffer-con0-type to 04000000 i lost my DP/HDMI Audio so i need to use 00040000 as before.

I can't use AppleTV (download/play), there is a DRM Problem with IGPU?
https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore...ml#testing-hardware-acceleration-and-decoding
could you please check, i can´t play the first movie.

If I use SSDT-PLUG with "plugin-type", Zero as your moded, I get the same result as you, 0,9 instead of 1,2 GHZ
But, i get a halt at boot (3 sec.) with AppleKeyStore Errors.
Could you check: sudo log show --debug --last boot --predicate 'process == "kernel"'|grep AppleKeyStore

I use your USBPorts-noHS14.kext but USB C Portswitching didn't work for me, didn´t know why, allways HS10 / 480 Mbps

And last, still got the USB Power-management Error if i connect a iPhone or iPad.
Please post your sanitized EFI with each request for help. Thanks.

here it is.

because OC Multiboot on one Drive, i use this XOSI:

Code:
DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "OCLT", "OC-XOSI", 0x00000000)
{
    Method (XOSI, 1, NotSerialized)
    {
        If (_OSI ("Darwin"))
        {
            If (LEqual (Arg0, "Windows 2015"))
            {
                Return (0xFFFFFFFF)
            }
            Else
            {
                Return (Zero)