Motherboard
Hp-Pavillion 15-cxx0xx
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti / UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, about a week ago i post a thread for a kernel panic of MacOS Catalina, and i resolved the issue. Yesterday i updated my pc on Big Sur and it worked ( i also buyed on amazon a Wifi card compatible ). Today i receveid the wifi card i installed the driver and i worked, but when i installed the bluetooth driver, pc hasn't started anymore... Now when i try to boot macos, the pc restarts almost immediately... I still photographed the things that appeared before the computer turned off. Sorry for my english

Attachments

• IMG_1787.PNG
    IMG_1787.PNG
    8.9 MB · Views: 272
  • EFI.rar
    24.6 MB · Views: 324
Hi, about a week ago i post a thread for a kernel panic of MacOS Catalina, and i resolved the issue. Yesterday i updated my pc on Big Sur and it worked ( i also buyed on amazon a Wifi card compatible ). Today i receveid the wifi card i installed the driver and i worked, but when i installed the bluetooth driver, pc hasn't started anymore... Now when i try to boot macos, the pc restarts almost immediately... I still photographed the things that appeared before the computer turned off. Sorry for my english
what wifi card did you buy?

Intel dual band 3165
broadcom may have been better one to purchase?

remove:
RtWlanU.kext
RtWlanU1827.kext
SMCDellSensors.kext

you also need to add your other kexts in your config.plist

assume your laptop works ok when you remove the card? test this first

Thanks you!!! I resolved removing this 3 kext.. now Bluetooth doesn’t work but i think the Problem is not macOS, because it doesn’t work in Windows too.
Thanks another time!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back