Asus Prime Z490-A
CPU
i9-10900
Graphics
HD630 + 5700XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi everybody,

I updated my hack to 11.3. However the update went without problems but after update Safari is troubleshooting. When I try to log in to my google account, hack is freezes. After that I have to hard reset whole computer.

I have done usb mapping. I disabled iGPU. I have made clean install BIG SUR 11.3 once more.

Do you have any ideas fellas?

My actual configuration EFI (without SN)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    9 MB · Views: 117
I record a short video with this annoying issue

Strange indeed...I posted on Big Sur RC that When you open Safari all the cores in your CPU boost at 100% for a while(1-2 seconds) and this doesn't happen in Firefox ( I don't know in others web-browsers).

One thing I see in your plist is that you have ticked in Kernel section XhciPortlimits quirck and USBportsmap kext enabled.You don't need to have this quirk ticked.
You also have enabled XHCInsupported.kext.What MB,OC version do you have?

Hi, thank you for you reply. I am using 6.8.0 OC. I have to use XHCIunsupported because without that I have a kernel panic. My Motherboard is Asrock Z170 Pro 4s.

I unchecked this quirk but it doesn't help me.

Does this happen with another web browser?? Have you installed extensions on safari? Have you changed anything in preferences in Safari? If not, maybe this is a bug in safari in your hack...The origin, no idea...

I installed hack once again. Clear installation without any extensions, software etc. After clean install issue is still available ;)

Hmmm, weird... After reset cmos on my MB and setup UEFI again everything is works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back