3080 RTX
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi guys
I want to install Big Sur on my device, but we know that Nvidia support has stopped on new versions of Mac after 10.3.6
I'm hoping for help Can I use IGPU 630 and do a dual boot as I use Windows with 3080 RTX and use MacOS on intel UHD630
And if it is possible and there is a way, what are the Bois settings on MB and what is the use of the optimum EFI
Please provide any help regarding this and thank you

It appears that this is your first hackintosh attempt. Welcome to the community. First thing to do is remove the 3080 when you are trying the macOS install. Then follow the basic Unibeast guide for Catalina and install that. After you have Catalina installed you can upgrade to Big Sur later quite easily.

Find more specific info about how to install on your system here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...i7-8700k-samsung-960-evo-m-2-gtx-1060.242965/

Thank you for the reply and help
My question is, after the MacOs is installed, can I install a 3080 card in order to use it on Windows or what and use UHD 630 on mac

can I install a 3080 card in order to use it on Windows or what and use UHD 630 on mac
Yes it is possible. Your first order of business is to remove it now and install macOS first. After that is done, then address the Windows install and 3080.

Thank you, I know I'm tired of you

Last question, please, on this topic

I downloaded the EFI and booted, but when I booted to the Apple logo, it restarted
I think it's missing the IGPU Drive in the file, what should I do to install ..Can you take a look at the file to help me :)
thank you

Post in that thread you linked above to get help from Svart. He knows exactly what you'll need to do as he has experience with that Z370 motherboard. He made that custom EFI after a lot of work learning OpenCore. That's what everyone should do rather than just copy/pasting an EFI folder for a quick fix bootable USB.

Last edited:
I sorry but I fist try Macos Desktop.. good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back