1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys i'm totally new into hackintosh, i have this configuration:

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRRIX Z490-G GAMING WIFI
Processor: it 10700k
RAM: 16 crucial ddr4 3000
NVME: Crucial 512gb

I have create the usb, copy the efi folder into EFI partition of my usb but the installation not work. When i power pc i select install macos big sur but nothing happen.

I attach my EFI folder.

PLease anyone help me?

Attachments

• EFI (1).zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 93
Hello guys i'm totally new into hackintosh, i have this configuration:

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRRIX Z490-G GAMING WIFI
Processor: it 10700k
RAM: 16 crucial ddr4 3000
NVME: Crucial 512gb

I have create the usb, copy the efi folder into EFI partition of my usb but the installation not work. When i power pc i select install macos big sur but nothing happen.

I attach my EFI folder.

PLease anyone help me?
Have you figured it out?
I'm having install issues too.
I have almost the same build as this, except I have the i7-10700K CPU, Gigabyte Radeon 5700 XT, 64Gb Hyper-X RAM, 1TB NVME m.2 drive.
Since this is a new build I don't have access to a Mac OS computer so I'm creating the OpenCore 0.6.4 USB installer via Windows 10. I followed Brandon Yen's "macOS Big Sur Hackintosh Guide - No macOS Required! (Desktop Only)" YouTube video.
The first problem I encountered when booting off of the USB Installer is it wants me to have an internet connection to install Mac OS Catalina. I have IntelMausi.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_I225-V.kext but it doesn't want to recognize my ethernet connection. So I find a post online where someone said they had to use a USB Ethernet dongle and that worked for them. So I did that, and now I don't get the "No Internet" error but now I encounter another issue.
I boot to the USB device and choose option #2 "Mac OS Base System (external)", it boots the the "Mac OS Utilities" screen, I choose "Disk Utility", I format the 500 gb drive to APFS, I exit "Disk Utility". Next I choose "Reinstall MacOS", it takes me to the install Catalina splash screen, I hit next, it then displays the "User Agreement", I click "Okay", I then choose the 500gb drive I just formatted, I click next, and it immediately takes me back to the "Mac OS Utilities" window. It just won't install. I hope somebody knows what the problem is?

Hello, i'm able to install big sur 11.1. i'm out of office, tomorrow i post my efi partition.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 17.56.32.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 17.56.32.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 58
Hello, i'm able to install big sur 11.1. i'm out of office, tomorrow i post my efi partition.
Hello! Is it possible for you to share your EFI? I have the same motherboard!

Yep, but i can upload my uefi only Thursday, i'm out of my office now.

Hello! Is it possible for you to share your EFI? I have the same motherboard!
Yep, but i can upload my uefi only Thursday, i'm out of my office now. but if you want read this documentation,

@fede909 What CPU cooler did you end up using on your z490-g build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back