Register

Big List of Solutions for El Capitan Install Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
In:

Haswell Integrated Graphics Don't Start

• Often a hang or reboot after hfs: set VeryLowDisk: vol:untitled
  • Often several lines after Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport
    • Format your disk Mac OS Extended (Journaled) with GUID Partition Table before running the installation process
    • Try Clover Configurator / ACPI / FixDisplay
    • Confirm Inject Intel = true
    • Try updating to current BIOS release
    • Try using other digital outputs on your board (other HDMI/DVI/DP ports
Add:

Don't tick the box for Intel HD3000 Graphics unless you have Intel HD3000 graphics. Fix- Run Unibeast again to create new USBdrive, without that option ticked.

Guess how I know!

:D

Hi,

im having an issue where during the OS X El Capitan setup the apple logo loading screen gets half way before the screen goes black and I have no signal from my monitor. I'm using a Radeon R9 285 graphics card. Any solutions?

I'm trying to get El Cap working on an Intel DH57JG. Currently I'm getting the attached Kernel Panic when booting.

I'm using a NVIDIA GeForce 9800 graphics card as well, and made the installer on Unibeast 6.1.1

This is a custom build, utilizing an Intel Core i3 Processor on the aforementioned board.

Attachments

• File Mar 14, 3 23 11 PM.jpg
    File Mar 14, 3 23 11 PM.jpg
    1,013.6 KB · Views: 191
For me, the boot hangs on lMAC.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.appklt.xpc.sandboxedServiceRunner) <Warning>: The JoinExistingSession key is only available to Application Services.

Any ideas?
osx-boot-error.jpg

I have been trying to install El Captain (10.11.3) but keep getting this panic (sorry for the low quality, it was really hard to get the picture as it does not give me enough time to picture it)
IMG_0433.jpgIMG_0437.jpg

I have a HP Pavilion 23-q010np All-in-One
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460T CPU @ 1.90GHz
Ram: 8GB
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio

Does anyone know what error is that I am getting and how to fix it?

Thanks!

Purchased all my parts from compatible list on this website for macpro

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H LGA 1150
CPU: i5 4690k
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GT 740 2GB Super Clocked
Samsung SSD evo 750
Memory: Crucial Balistics

My system loads the apple and then gets stuck on gray screen, when i do the Boot Mac OS X in verdose mode i get the following errors:

Applekeystore: operation failed (pid: 218 sel: 15 ret: e00002ce '-536870194')
IOHIDDevice:: newUserClient failed to get a workloop
hfs: unmount initiated on untitled on device disk2

Hey,

I am trying to install OS X el capitan the first time ever, so do not really know mackintosh very well.

I get "service exited with abnormal code: 255" straight after missing Bluetooth transport line. and if not in verbose i get the progress bar bit more halfway through with the frozen rainbow spinning circle.

I have tried the things listed as the solutions, however none worked. I tried to boot in -v -x nv_disable=1, have moved fakesmc to other. I think I literally tried everything. However nothing has ever worked.

Please help me with any suggestions!
Thanks!

Gigabyte Z170M D3H
I5 6600K
Gigabyte GTX960

Hope this isn't a stupid question but

Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport
This isn't really the error, just something you commonly see last on the screen. Most likely it's a failure to start the graphics system, leaving a bunch of messages like this showing.

• Try troubleshooting graphics card issues:
    • If Nvidia card, try booting with nv_disable=1
    • If integrated graphics, make sure config.plist sets Graphics / Inject / Intel to <true/> or see Haswell Integrated Graphics Don't Start
    • If both integrated and discrete graphics, try removing the graphics card, installing with integrated graphics, then post-install putting the graphics card back in and installing Web drivers if needed.
  • In at least one case it was caused by a bad Clover config on the system drive, and replacing the system EFI partition contents with the USB EFI partition contents fixed it.
  • Try different USB ports for the USB install drive; use a USB2 port if you have one.

what config.plist file am I to edit?

i am having problems getting to the installer on my build with a 6600k and a gigabyte g1 sniper. this is what booting in verbose mode gave me
IMG_0932.jpg

thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back