Contribute
Register

Big List of Solutions for El Capitan Install Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Regarding the ACPI: sleep states S3 S4 S5 problem, I believe I've managed to fix it here.

I have an Nvidia Graphics card with dual monitors and only one monitor was working. But when I did the inject intel graphics instead of nvidia both monitors now work fine. Hope this helps.

R2D2: your panic is on EvOreboot.kext -- you'll see it in the screen shot if you look -- and that's listed in the first post. You have to delete it. Of course, a reinstall sorta counts as deleting it the hard way.

MrDell, you have to find a USB port that works to get around the Still waiting for root device errors.

I'm still getting "Still waiting for boot device" message :(

If i run with npci=0x2000 -v -x UseKernelCache=Yes PCIRootUID=0 cpus=1
It goes a little bit forward, but stop saying the same message.

IMG_20151022_083917.jpg

Hi,I have already successfully booted into El Capitan after the installation.
Then, after I installed what is suggested in the official guide (STEP 5: Post-Installation with Clover), I couldn't reboot into El Capitan anymore.
I am stuck at the progress bar (which is full) and the apple logo against a black background.
This is where it gets stuck in verbose mode:

IMG_4872.JPG

Any idea, how I could solve this?! Thanks!

Hi,I have already successfully booted into El Capitan after the installation.
Then, after I installed what is suggested in the official guide (STEP 5: Post-Installation with Clover), I couldn't reboot into El Capitan anymore.
I am stuck at the progress bar (which is full) and the apple logo against a black background.
This is where it gets stuck in verbose mode:

View attachment 158386

Any idea, how I could solve this?! Thanks!

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...lutions-el-capitan-install-problems.html#MBCT

Hi ! just want to share that my problems with;

Installer fails with 'An error occurred while extracting files from the package "Essentials.pkg"...'

My solution after many attempt with downloading and reinstalling USB and upgrading firmware on SSD and so many things ended up being RAM-issue. I have Corsair Vengance 4x4GB. I took out 3 RAM and left 1 in and then my problem was solved.

Hope it helps.

After clean install using clover i booting OSX. It ask me for country than about network setting and after that it rebooting. No freezing, normally rebooting but i did not asked about that. Help pls.

Updated:
When i skipped network setup it run correctly

Attachments

• config.plist
    4 KB · Views: 203
I'm trying to get Bluetooth working but without success :(
If i go to:
About This Mac / System Report / USB, i see there's an entry for my Bluetooth device with vendor and device ID.
I'm using Toledaarpt.kext to inject my Atheros WiFi, but i don't know how to patch clover to set the the vendor ID and device ID for my bluetooth.
Anyone can help me?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back