Motherboard
GA-Z97N-WiFi-Clover
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
If I should disable standby by running at terminal:
sudo pmset -a standby 0 && sudo pmset -a autopoweroff 0
What would I enter to reestablish standby?

Motherboard
Gigabyte G1 Guerrilla
CPU
i7 960
Graphics
Sapphire R7 260x 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I installed using unibeast and Clover legacy but when the install finished the osx drive never appears in clover. Tries booting from it using chameleon but it just restarts. Help please?

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p700
CPU
2x E5-2620 V3
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed using unibeast and Clover legacy but when the install finished the osx drive never appears in clover. Tries booting from it using chameleon but it just restarts. Help please?

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Chameleon does not work with El Capitan.

Motherboard
GA-Q77M-D2H
CPU
i7 3770K
Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
1Z3GNnr.jpg
Can anyone help me with this? I booted into the Unibeast Installer with no problems, I booted from the Unibeast drive into the El Capitan partition on my HDD, installed Clover and some drivers in Multibeast, and on reboot, I get this screen when I try to boot verbose from my Unibeast drive. If I try to just boot into Clover Macintosh.efi from the BIOS, I get a message that says something like "Please insert bootable media...".

EDIT: After fiddling with BIOS settings some more, it's working just fine. I did "Load Optimized Defaults", changed SATA mode to AHCI, and it's working well now. I'm going to tweak some with Clover to see if I can get it stable (following this guide), so I'll report back if I run into any more problems.

Last edited:
Motherboard
GA-Q77M-D2H
CPU
i7 3770K
Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So it seems that the issue arises whenever I boot into my Windows 7 partition. I'm guessing that Windows installed its own bootloader to the EFI partition, so whenever I try to restart from Windows, it takes priority over the Clover bootloader, so it goes directly into Windows; when I force it to use Clover (by booting from my unibeast USB drive), that's things get messed up. If this is the case, is there a way to permanently remove the Windows boot manager from my EFI partition, so Clover always handles everything?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
CPU
Core i7-6700K
Graphics
EVGA GTX 980 Ti VR Edition
hey guys, any ideas what's wrong here?

cheers and thanks

Setup:
Mainboard: GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 TH
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti VR
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K