PC
CPU
AMD
Graphics
RADEON
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have been trying to install El Captain (10.11.3) but keep getting this panic (sorry for the low quality, it was really hard to get the picture as it does not give me enough time to picture it)
View attachment 182087View attachment 182088

I have a HP Pavilion 23-q010np All-in-One
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460T CPU @ 1.90GHz
Ram: 8GB
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio

Does anyone know what error is that I am getting and how to fix it?

Thanks!
Anyone? Please?

Motherboard
ASUS TUF Z390 Plus Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Guys I made new bootable USB with 10.11.4 and UniBeast 6.2.0. I am restarting machine pressing hotkey but no any USB device in my bootable device pop up menu. I changed EFI to EFI with Legacy o BIOS nothing changed still cant seeing my USB.

What do you suggest for me?

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD5TH
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
MSI GeForce GTX 980ti
Guys I made new bootable USB with 10.11.4 and UniBeast 6.2.0. I am restarting machine pressing hotkey but no any USB device in my bootable device pop up menu. I changed EFI to EFI with Legacy o BIOS nothing changed still cant seeing my USB.

What do you suggest for me?
Total nub here, and about to post my own probs, but just so you know, same happened to me. I powered-off, changed usb slot, then turned on and the usb stick was available to choose again in BIOS. Hope that helps somewhat. But yeah, weird cuz it happened to me more than once

Motherboard
MSI Z170A Gaming M7
CPU
Intel Core I7 6700K
Graphics
MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
Heres an addition you can make to the audio section, its taken me a few hours to find that this issue was acknowledged a few months ago in an obscure thread at post number 229, no one has made an attempt to put this issue and fix in an easy to find place.

If your dual booting Windows & Mac OS X with an ALC1150 codec and your suffering from quiet audio output then it is because Windows leaves the codec in an unclosed state during a reboot. The fix is to shut down your PC entirely and do a cold boot into Mac OS and your audio should be normal volume.

Hope this helps :)

Motherboard
Asrock H170 PRO4
CPU
i5 6500
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi, I have a problem with the installation of mac os x el capitan, me this error appears:

OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for System / Library / CoreServices / boot.efi
Using relic bloc: no, hibernate wake: no
This version of Mac OS X is not supported on this platform!
Reason: Mac-65CE76090165799A

Here's my setup:
-Asrock H170 Pro4
-i5 6500
-GTX 750 Ti
-4x4GB Corsair LPX DDR4 2133MHZ

Please help me

I just can not get into the first step to install os x on my ssd

Motherboard
GA-EX58-UD5 rev 1.0 F13 BIOS, 24GB RAM
CPU
Xeon X5675 OC 4.37GHz
Graphics
9800 GTX+ 512MB
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Install reboots or completes but El Capitan drive does not appear as a boot option in the Clover menu
  • If you have different SATA controllers on your motherboard (e.g. Intel & Marvell), try a different SATA port
Perhaps update the Big List of Solutions with this?:

To boot with a Marvell SATA controller (such as the Marvell 9182 on a Apricorn Velocity Solo X2), I updated ("upgraded") Clover with CloverEFI>Clover EFI 64-bits BiosBlockIO. See attached screenshot. After Rebooting, Clover should now effortlessly see any volumes mounted on this controller-- in fact I think it boots a bit faster.

Clover BiosBlockIO.png

Motherboard
Asrock H170 PRO4
CPU
i5 6500
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
Perhaps update the Big List of Solutions with this?:

To boot with a Marvell SATA controller (such as the Marvell 9182 on a Apricorn Velocity Solo X2), I updated ("upgraded") Clover with CloverEFI>Clover EFI 64-bits BiosBlockIO. See attached screenshot. After Rebooting, Clover should now effortlessly see any volumes mounted on this controller-- in fact I think it boots a bit faster.

View attachment 196290
after preparing the USB stick with UniBeast start the program and I select the key? my problem is that not just the part of mac os x installation

Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi! I have trouble installing El capitan on my desktop computer. I Have a Asus Z170 Deluxe, I7 6700k processor, 32 GB ram, AMD ATI Radeon R9 390x, Samsung Evo 850 250Gb. I have used the Unibeast 6.2.0 to create the installer.
I did most of the changes on my BIOS that I've seen on this forum. The pictures below show the progress. Apple logo shows and it load almost half way, screen then get black for 1-2 sec, then white for 2-3 sec, Apple logo appears again with about 15% progress that doesn't move, after about 1 min I get the grey screen.
I need help please.
Thank you!

Attachments