CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hello,

I just put together my first hackintosh and run straight into the issue that my hackintosh won't load the Mac OX X installer.

my hardware:
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT
- Intel i7-4790K Core Prozessor
- Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming
- Crucial Ballistix Tactical 2x8GB

my BIOS settings:
1. "Load Optimized Defaults"
2. Advanced Memory Settings > Extreme Memory Profile(X.M.P.) = Profile1
3. VT-d = Disabled
4. Initial Display Output = IGFX

After a few tests and reading in the forum I fiddled a lot around. The actual status is that I uninstalled the GTX card and one of my two 8GB RAM sticks but still no success. I didn't purchased a WIFI card for now could the missing wifi causes those issues or did I miss something else? Please help.

verbous boot form usb.jpg

Motherboard
Customac Mini Deluxe
CPU
i5-4690K
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi all,

Trying to boot on my setup using a USB stick prepared with Unibeast 6.1.1 for Clover UEFI, but I cannot get past the apple logo. I booted in Verbose mode and this is what I got:

IMG_0590.jpgIMG_0591.jpg

I noticed the 255 error and tried following the instructions:

System freezes on boot
Sometimes (not always) booting verbose shows "Service exited with abnormal code: 255"
Sometimes freezes on a white/gray screen with spinning beach ball

• Typically a failure to load FakeSMC.kext
  • Try removing all numbered directories under EFI/CLOVER/kexts and putting FakeSMC.kext into kexts/Other/ (and if that works you can put additional kexts in there too). Putting things in Other/ won't work unless the numbered dirs are removed.
  • If it's still not working, on the Clover screen, try selecting "Boot with injected kexts" and/or ensure config.plist has InjectKexts set to YES
  • If it's an upgrade and still not working, make sure you have a current version of FakeSMC.kext and/or remove any copy from /System/Library/Extensions/
  • Might also be an unsupported Nvidia card: if so, try booting with nv_disable=1
  • If you have already installed to the system drive and you're trying to boot from a USB, use your BIOS hotkey to select a boot device and select the USB. If you actually boot from the system drive and just select the USB from the Clover menu, you may be using a broken Clover config on the system drive instead of a working config on the USB.

Got up to injecting Kexts as instructed, to no avail. Is anyone able to help point me in the right direction?

I setup my USB using what I think was the correct graphics configuration (Intel 3000).

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p700
CPU
2x E5-2620 V3
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Motherboard
Customac Mini Deluxe
CPU
i5-4690K
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Motherboard
Asus Z170 PRO GAMING
CPU
Intel Skylake i5-6600K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

Attachments

• IMG_4343.jpg
    IMG_4343.jpg
    1,012.8 KB · Views: 93
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
cant seem to get passed this no matter what i do extreme3 gen3 z68 even tried using onboard graphics and still same issue so i assume its not graphics card related

qrWjp1e.jpg

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p700
CPU
2x E5-2620 V3
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
cant seem to get passed this no matter what i do extreme3 gen3 z68 even tried using onboard graphics and still same issue so i assume its not graphics card related

qrWjp1e.jpg

Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

You don't need to host your images on third party sites - Attach them to your posts here.

Your problem is defined in this guide - Disable EIST in your BIOS settings

Motherboard
MSI Z170A Gaming M5
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I need help fixing clock reset,it resets the clock whenever I switch to Windows 10 from El Capitan after each reboot. I have following entry in config.plist already, but it still reset the clock.

<key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
<dict>
<key>AppleRTC</key>
<true/>

My system is i7-6700k + MSI Z170A Gaming M5 mobo.

p.s. I am also looking for DSDT for my mobo.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p700
CPU
2x E5-2620 V3
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac